Healthy, hydrated skin can be yours with the right tips and products.
Don’t let the dry winter air dull your glow. Achieve lit-from-within skin using just five simple steps.
1. Exfoliate effectively. Opt for solutions that remove dull skin and reveal a radiant layer beneath.
2. Make masking moves. Increase skin’s moisture levels for 24 hours* or use TimeWise® Moisture Renewing Gel Mask to hydrate specific areas.
3. Moisturize all over. Address dryness on your face, elbows and cuticles with the versatile Mary Kay Naturally™ Nourishing Oil and Mary Kay Naturally™ Moisturizing Stick. You can even apply the oil to the ends of your hair to show it some love!
4. Boost your complexion. Use TimeWise® Luminous 3D Foundation for a light-reflecting finish and 12 hours of moisture.
5. Mattify when necessary. Keep your glow under control with an on-the-go solution.
Your Self-Care Strategy
Life is busier than ever and if you’re not careful, taking care of yourself will be last on your to-do list. Stay ready for a self-care session with products that put your mind at ease and bring the spa experience home.
Taking care of yourself both inside and out is a key to living a balanced life. Going through the steps of nurturing your physical appearance can work wonders for your emotional state. In short, skin care is self-care.
Use the time spent freeing your pores of impurities with the Clear Proof® Deep-Cleansing Charcoal Mask as a moment of mindfulness, closing your eyes and being still as you reflect on what you’re grateful for. Feel the stress of the day melt away with Mary Kay Naturally™ Exfoliation Powder and enrich your skin with Mary Kay Naturally™ Nourishing Oil. Mindfully check in on yourself and show others how they can, too.
The amount of women who said skin was calmed and instantly hydrated by TimeWise® Moisture Renewing Gel Mask.
A powerful humectant known to moisturize the skin and help with water loss. Found in Mary Kay® Hydrogel Eye Patches.
The TimeWise Repair® Lifting Bio-Cellulose Mask increases skin’s moisture levels for 24 hours.*
Bio-physical testing showed that skin hydration was immediately more than tripled after application of TimeWise Repair® Volu-Firm® Night Treatment With Retinol.
Protects, enriches and softens skin. Shea butter is known to contain omega-3s, which are known to help maintain skin’s natural moisture barrier. Find them in Satin Body® Silkening Shea Lotion.
Back-to-Back, 12-Hour Moisturization
Each of the creams in TimeWise® Miracle Set 3D™ moisturizes for 12 hours. When used together, that’s all-day hydration!
TimeWise® Age Minimize 3D® Day Cream SPF 30 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen and TimeWise® Age Minimize 3D® Night Cream
Don’t miss out on moisture because of dehydrating habits and skin care misinformation. Instead, discover debunked myths and lifestyle tips that keep your skin quenched.
Myth: People with oily skin don’t need hydrating products.
Fact: Oily skin can become dehydrated, especially after excessive cleansing. A light moisturizer – or one formulated for oily skin such as Mary Kay® Oil-Free Hydrating Gel – is recommended.
Myth: Dry skin can be improved by drinking water.
Fact: While drinking water contributes to a healthy lifestyle, it won’t immediately improve dry skin. However, including a moisturizing step in your skin care routine can help.