Amplifying Your Age-Fighting
NEW! Mary Kay Clinical Solutions™ Retinol 0.5 Set
MARY KAY CLINICAL SOLUTIONS™ RETINOL 0.5 SET
Clinical Solutions™ Retinol 0.5 Set introduces a new level of dermocosmetic performance to transform your skin. Powered by pure, high-concentration retinol, the gold-standard ingredient dermatologists recommend to help prevent and reverse the visible signs of aging.
8 WEEKS TO TRAIN YOUR SKIN
New to pure, high-concentration retinol?1 Mary Kay has designed an eight-week gentle retinization process to help minimize potential discomfort that may occur when you first start using pure retinol at 0.5% concentration. This usage guideline was developed in association with dermatologists to help you experience the remarkable benefits of retinol, regardless of age, ethnicity or skin type. It combines Clinical Solutions™ Retinol 0.5 and Calm+Restore Facial Milk, with a gradual increase in application frequency.
Click here to learn more about retinol’s compatibility with other ingredients and Mary Kay® products and to find out if retinol is right for you. Do not use Mary Kay Clinicals Solutions Retinol 0.5 if you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant.
- Weeks 1 + 2: Apply Clinical Solutions™ Retinol 0.5 one night per week, diluted with Calm + Restore Facial Milk
- Weeks 3 + 4: Apply Clinical Solutions™ Retinol 0.5 one night per week, followed by Calm + Restore Facial Milk
- Weeks 5 + 6: Apply Clinical Solutions™ Retinol 0.5 two nights per week, followed by Calm + Restore Facial Milk.
- Weeks 7 + 8: Apply Clinical Solutions™ Retinol 0.5 three to five times per week, followed by Calm + Restore Facial Milk.
- Weeks 9+: Once skin is retinized, product may be used as often as every evening, as tolerated, followed by calm + restore facial milk, as needed.
8 WEEKS TO AMAZING
Clinical Solutions™ Retinol 0.5 takes the offensive against wrinkles, discolouration and loss of firmness, delivering visible improvement. Plus, in an independent clinical study, 100% of women experienced an increase in skin smoothness and radiance after eight weeks.2
Dermatologists’ Council Validation
In developing the Clinical Solutions™ line of products, Mary Kay went above and beyond the normal process of safety and claims review, providing behind-the-scenes access to an external advisory panel of U.S. board-certified dermatologists to help validate the formula and ingredients. The panel includes dermatologists selected for their extensive skin care expertise, scholarship and professional practice, and conducts a thorough review and evaluation of clinical tests, data, and/or scientific support for the formula and ingredients.
Better Skin for the Life of Your Skin
BETTER SKIN FOR THE LIFE OF YOUR SKIN
Add Clinical Solutions™ Retinol 0.5 to your nighttime skin care routine and experience the difference for yourself.